Queensland Sentencing Information Service
The Queensland Sentencing Information Service (QSIS) promotes consistency in criminal sentencing by providing information and statistics to the legal profession. Key features of the service include:
- Ability to browse for comparable cases via sentencing statistics and particular sections of legislation;
- High Court of Australia and Queensland Court of Appeal judgments searches;
- Ability to search for defined terms in legislation;
- An archive of Judges' sentencing remarks;
- A complete list of downloadable Queensland Courts' Practice Directions.